Cambridge Connected Strategic Plan 2020-2023 Approved!
We are pleased to share that on May 25, 2021, Cambridge City Council approved the thirteen new strategic actions of the updated strategic plan, Cambridge Connected. This completes the strategic plan update and lays out the strategic priorities for the coming years.
Based on extensive community engagement beginning in early 2020, the plan reimagines the interconnected goals of People, Place, Prosperity and includes an enhanced focus on Public Value. These goals and objectives were approved in January 2021.
As we move forward, the City will lead and build on the following strategic actions:
- Create and activate spaces that offer things for people to do
- Provide age-friendly services that are accessible to all
- Establish our core areas as attractive destinations
- Enhance equity and inclusion efforts
- Lay the foundation for future community-building
- Enhance opportunities to enjoy built and natural heritage
We will continue to collaborate with our partners on the following strategic actions:
- Enable small business to succeed
- Increase housing options
- Encourage safe and healthy neighbourhoods
- Improve access to social supports
- Take action to combat climate change
- Prepare for emergency prevention and recovery
- Promote and develop more transportation options
A PDF of the completed plan is available for download in the ‘Document Library’ on this page.