Construction Update - August 6, 2021
If you have general questions about COVID-19 or want more information, please view the information provided by the Region of Waterloo.
If you have questions about this construction project related to the current COVID-19 pandemic, please review the information provided by the Region of Waterloo on the Construction and Road Closures page.
Work completed to date:
- Surface asphalt pavement within project limits;
- Pavement markings along King Street and most on side roads.
Work to be completed over the next 2 weeks:
- Remaining side road pavement markings;
- Remaining driveway and landscaping restoration;
- General site clean up behind curbs.
We appreciate the community's continued understanding as we complete this important work.
Every reasonable effort is being made during construction to minimize disruption and complete the work efficiently and cost effectively. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.