Welcome to our Task Force Collaboration Site
Hello Everyone, and welcome to the private group site for members of the Mayor's Task force on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion!
Now that you're signed up and ready to collaborate, here's a few things that you can do:
1. Click on the "Introduce Yourself" Tab above, say hi and tell us a little bit more about yourself. You can upload a picture along with your introduction if you like.
2. Scroll through the Q & A tab above to learn more about the task force - the questions posted here came up during the first task force meeting - hopefully the responses provided will help give you a broader understanding of the work we are setting out to do. Feel free to submit questions of your own!
3. Complete the Quick Poll created so we can better understand the communication and collaboration preferences of everyone on the task force.
4. To view all of the documents that have been uploaded to this platform, check out the "Document Library" to the right of the screen. This is where meeting agendas, notes, reports, background documents, and anything else relevant to the task force will be shared.
5. Check out the Important Links section on the right of the screen where you can view and download Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Strategies created for other cities, municipalities and regions, along with some further reading on equity and inclusion assessments and frameworks.