Construction Update June 17, 2019
View pictures of the work completed in the last two weeks here.
Progress since last Update:
· Temporary watermain has been installed, both stage 1 and stage 2 of the project are on the temporary watermain.
· Start sanitary sewer replacement between Dover Street and Argyle Street
· Gas main installation between Lowther Street and Church Street is complete
Upcoming work over the next couple of weeks:
· Continue sanitary sewer replacement between Dover Street and Argyle Street
· Start storm sewer replacement at Dover Street, working towards Argyle Street.
· Union Gas will continue with the replacement of the gas main, service installations and commissioning on the north side of the street over the next couple weeks between Lowther Street and Westminster Street.
We want to remind everyone that King Street will remain open to one lane of traffic in each direction for the duration of construction. For safety reasons, on-street parking on King Street will not be permitted within the construction zone.